I. General information.
The operator of the CEHE.EU service is 8Business sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office at Rewolucji 1905 9/3U Łódź, NIP: 725 229 26 78, REGON:384346896, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000803592.
2. the service performs the functions of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following way
a. Through information voluntarily entered in the forms.
b. By storing cookies on the terminal equipment (so-called “cookies”).
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator Home.pl S.A., operating at 4 Zbożowa Street, 70-653 Szczecin
II. Information in the forms.
1 The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. the service may also store information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4th The data given in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5) The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the form, e.g. to
of commercial contact.
III. Information about cookies.
Second Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the website of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on your terminal equipment and a unique number.
Entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service.
4th Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the site, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
b. defining the user’s profile in order to display tailored materials on advertising networks, in particular Google.
5. the Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6th Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies in User’s device. Users of the Service can change settings in this area. Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8th Cookie files placed in the final device of the Website User and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
11. in terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV. Server logs.
1) Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the service and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2) the resources viewed are identified by their URLs. In addition, they may be recorded:
a. the time of the query,
b. time of response,
c. Client station name – identification implemented by HTTPS protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTPS transactions,
e. the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if
The transition to the Service was made through a link,
f. Information about your browser,
g. Information about IP address.3 The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.4 The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Providing access to data.
The data are made available to external entities only within the limits of the law.
2. data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
Third The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.